Perhaps your organization struggles with onboarding new employees or have some process of doing so but it isn’t streamlined or systemized, so it becomes a burden on supervisors and managers or other employees to complete the process with new hires. Sometimes the process is completed but many times it’s not, as employees, supervisors, managers, and businesses on a whole are doing more with less these days.
EDC has a team of impeccable consultants, industrial/organizational psychologists, and project managers well experienced in conducting thorough job analyses as well as creating, identifying, and capturing standards of operating procedures to develop an onboarding process specific to your organization on the macro level and specific business units within your organization on a micro level.
We offer diverse and comprehensive onboarding solutions to ensure:
- New hires have the opportunity to connect effectively with their new teams reducing turnover and improving employee efficiency.
- Improved manager and employee communication from the onset of employment.
- New hires are able to get up and running quicker and more effectively in their new roles.
- Supervisors, managers, and employees are not distracted from the work while having to onboard new hires.
- Job Analysis
- Job Description Development
- Onboarding Process and Manual Development
- Customized Onboarding Instructor-Led Training
- Customized Onboarding eLearning